Forms to Download
- Order for Service for Interstate Movement
- Proposal for Service for Texas Moves
- Addendum to make changes to your Moving Services within Texas
- Letter of Acceptance for International Movement
- Credit Charge/Card Release Form
- Table of Measurements to help you determine the weight of your goods
- Shippers Agreement with Ward North American
- Customer’s Expectations of our Crews
- High Value Inventory
- Perm Storage Contract
- Storage Credit Card Form
We care so much, it’s moving.
Packing Tips from the Professionals at North American Van Lines
To help organize your packing, print this page and keep it handy.
Packing can be a tedious, labor intensive chore that takes skill and the right materials to prepare household articles for your move. Nationwide, packing damage is the second largest source of customer’s claims.
North American Van Lines recommends that you have our professionals pack for you. They’re not only skilled and experienced, they’re also trained in proper procedures, have the right materials, and can do it in about a quarter of the time. We strongly recommend that we crate or pack and prepare these items for shipment:
- Marble, glass tabletops, heavy wall ornaments and mirrors 40″ x 60″ or larger
- Pool table slates
- Bulky, fragile items like large trophies, statuary, chandeliers and other items that require crating
Some things should stay with you as you move, such as:
- Live Plants
- Jewelry and Furs
- Firearms (consult local laws)
- Personal Papers and documents (like birth certificates, insurance policies, passports, and deeds)
- Coin and Stamp Collections
- Special Family Photographs and Videos
- Moving-Related Documents
We believe we must be vigilant to ensure that we are operating in a safe manner at all times. It makes good business sense (i.e. fewer claims and associated expenses) and more importantly it is the right thing to do in order to ensure happy customers as well as to ensure the safety of the general public and our service providers.
With these things in mind, please remember that it is illegal and/or unsafe for us to transport items that are flammable, corrosive, chemical or explosive. A list of such items includes, but is not limited to the following:
Please note that propane, butane and scuba tanks are currently banned from transport even if they have been certified as being empty or purged. We realize that some of our customers may be unhappy with the van line and government’s stance on this issue, if explained properly, we feel certain that most, if not all, will agree that the associated risk of transport far outweighs the relatively inexpensive cost of a new tank.
Remember that transporting hazardous items is never worth the risk so please do not do it. Following this admonition will ensure a safe and prosperous future for all of us.